Check Your Dignity At the Door

Padawan Posts: 33 Join Date: 7/2/20 Recent Posts
First Date: Taboo Topics You Should NOT Discuss

Are you dating a cheater?

9 Dating Tips to Make Them Work

Kim Kardashian’s Divorce: 16 Love Lessons Learned

Top 11 Dating Tips for 2022

Speed Dating Tips in Padova

Is Online Dating More Effective Than Traditional Dating in Padova?

Independence, It’s More Than Just A Day, It’s A Way Of Life

Love After 60, The Lube Of Life

Have You Become His All-You-Can-Eat Buffet?

Forgiveness In Relationships
For the first time in our 8 1/2 month relationship, I can actually "see" a life with Wine Guy. We are half way through our 2 week road trip vacation and my worst fear - that we would fight constantly, break up somewhere in Texas, and I would have to fly home - has not been realized. That's not to say we didn't bicker through most of Texas (when I wasn't sleeping, much to WG's annoyance). But I've heard that anyone in their right mind would want to bite their companion's head off after 400 miles of West Texas landscape.

So why can I "see the future" with Wine Guy? Simple. I met his family. And no, it wasn't this Leave It to Beaver familial scene where everyone is happy and perfect like I always imagined"normal" families were, unlike mine. In fact, his parents were pretty much like he described, when I assumed he was just being a little hard on them. They were by no means terrible. Very sweet in fact and certainly kind and welcoming to me. But let's just say they made me very thankful I have the kind of Mom who you can actually sit down and TALK to about real things besides the weather and how you slept the night before.